O's is over!!!!
Over!!!
Over over!!!!!
Over over over!!!!!
---
Alright, have a month ++ free time to slack. Was warning my mum about the possible grades I might get last night.
Hur, awkward.
Anyway, went to san zhong liang jian aka soup restaurant today. Samsui chicken >.>
Still remember the last time I went was during the bird flu period and didn't manage to eat it since chicken wasn't allowed to be sold or something similar to that (that was so long ago).
----
I want to find a job.
But.
I wish it was that easy.
--
Relatives came back from Japan, and bought us lotsa food >.>
Christmas is approaching soooon. I dislike going to my uncle's house to celebrate xmas. Bunch of kpoh people and gossipmongers.
--
Very much back to gaming. But my annoying pc (I named it carrot) sucks and I can't even play flash on it.
Hokf~ all the way then. Just managed to hit level 73.
Lol it's 1048 atm. The tenant came out and we chatted for an hour O_O
--
Shall take a shower.
HELLO.
ReplyDeleteI fed your fish so much, it'll last them a week or something. (Seeing as to how they can never over-eat and explode or whatever.)
<3 You!
Deb