Saturday, December 26, 2009

123.

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

It has been a while!
:)

Well I was going to use back my old blog (with all the old posts), but changed my mind and decided to create a new one. Hah, I've used this URL before. Why? Because I've been trying to come out with something new (?) for the past 20 minutes, and still couldn't think of anything. Amazing huh. Haha!

Anyway, I decided to get back to blogging cause of the outing yesterday. Really felt the neeeeeed to blog about it.

So, an outing?
Yepz, with Thahira and Asyiqin<3
Omgosh, we've been planning it for a millllllion years, and finally went out yesterday.
And yesterday was christmas:)
Well not like any of us celebrates christmas. Still, it was awesome!

Time flew by so quickly and before we knew it we had to leave:'(

Met at Bedok Interchange at 1pm. I was 5 minutes early (yay me) and the other two were LATE. HUR, mind you, I stay the furthest away.
We took 196 (the bus took forever to come) to ECP. Complaining about the heat all the way (damn hot alright!), and I was glad that I wore shorts.

So we had this conversation on the bus...

Thahira and I: So do you know where to alright?
Asyiqin: (very confidently) Of course lah!
Thahira and I: Where? Any significant place?
Asyiqin: Yes, it's near my grandmother's house.
Thahira and I: Oh okay, good.
-Silence-
Me: Wait, where is your grandmother's house?!?!?!
Thahira: Yah lor, you think everyone know where your grandma stay ah. The house there got hang a banner indicating 'Asyiqin' meh.

-

HAHAHA. Damn hilarious! I can't believe Thahira and I actually accepted the 'near my grandmother's house' explanation.

Okay, so we finally reached ECP, sat on the breakwater (water breakers----credits to Thahira rofl) and had an err mini feast? Asyiqin's mother packed BEE HOON for her, the cookies she baked it herself, and the pack of chips that I bought. The container cover flew away halfway (Asyiqin blamed us for not saving it lol). Took some photos! (ahem syiq ahem)

Went to PP after that. We walked there! Though SOMEONE was complaining all the way huh. Hah. The conversation that we had on the way was so funnnnny.
"The sky... is so high..." <--- Do that when you wanna change a topic/ ignore someone. LOL.

Alright, so we finally reached PP! Air-con~~~~
We went to the toilet first. (I was wondering if I'd get chased out again) Thahira took forever to change. Haha.
Syiq came up with the idea of buying Christmas hats! But guess what, we couldn't find it anywhere-.- ~!@#$%^&*()_+
I can't remember the list of places that we went. Asyiqin's blog has it though.
LINK TO HER PRETTY BLOG: www.kissthecookie.blogspot.com
Okay, so we went to Orchard feeling tired and disappointed:(

Far East was the first place that we went! Thahira wanted to buy her $30 bag. Haha. But it was sold out. D:
Then I got annoyed when they wanted to look for dresses:( Hmpf! Okay okay. I don't really mind that much lah. Yeapz, reallly! Haha!

Then we wanted to go to Cathay to eat at Pastamania! Got lost hahaha. Asked a guard for directions, and then we got stuck at some exhibition thingy. ~!@#$%^&()_+
Welllll, we did manage to find our way. Actually Thahira was the one that led lah. Haha.
Food was good. Talked for a long long time:) I told them some stuff that I've never told anyone else (all my stupid actions), and I got to know something about them in return. Good eh:D Dinner was totally fantastic!!!! -thumbs up-
So after that we tried finding places to take photos. Weeelllll none of them turned out very well. But it was funny though. Haha!

And then it was time to go:(
Booooooooo.
Asyiqin and Thahira took the train to Pasir Ris!<33
Love you guys like shit. Haha.

Asyiqin went to Whitesands with me to buy two mini logcakes! Yay. Haha.
Then she took 17 back.
I was so ready to cry can.
Ah but I didn't. Heh.

That was the freaking awesome outing:D We didn't go to too many nice places, but the conversations we had, the things we did was really enjoyable and memorable (obviously).
I've not had such a good time for a long long time.
Thank you guys!!! Woot.

-

Alright, so I got home happily with the two logcakes in tow. Then... Guess what? No one was at home-.-
So I waited and waited and waited...
My sister came back at 1207.
Haha.
Then blah blah blah, and slept at about 2. Had to sleep early, cause had to wake up early today to go for breakfast with my sister in the morning:D

My sister was surprisingly easy to wake this morning:)
Had a dilemma between subway and macs (lol weird uh).
Choose macs. Stuffed ourselves full and then took train together. I alighted at Aljunied (thus here I am) and my sister took it to City Hall (she's working at...somewhere there).
She trimmed and redyed her hair. Looking even prettier now? LOL. Younger too. Hmpf:( And I just keep on looking like an old pok.

Hahaha.
Alright, don't fall asleep reading this lengthy post!

Merrrry christmas!
& a happyyyy new year!

PS. I apologize for a the messages that I sent wrongly. Phone was lagging really badly. And I was too impatient to wait, so I just clicked on the names randomly. Lol I even sent it to big sweep-.- So if you see anything sent by me that's really unexpected or something, just ignore it. o.o

2 comments:

  1. i'm so gladddd we went ou tgt (:
    love you lots <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't see this. But yeah. I'm glad too:)
    Love you tooooo!

    ReplyDelete