Arghhhh!
I can't believe I'm actually down with a flu.
~!@#$%^&*()_+
This is so annoying. Anyway, tried to do some holiday homework today.
Not really productive. Only managed to finish chinese (omg I hate writing compos), some Math (I forgot how to do Trigo yet again), 1 bio paper (almost died).
There's still a shitload left.
Good luck to me.
Anyway, it's not even close to 12 yet and I'm receiving quite a lot of new year smses. Ah, scared of the jam later? Haha.
I'm not gonna send anything (my phone loves to screw up everything by lagging like some nut).
Well, happy new year to everyone in advance!
2010 huh? Hopefully it will be a fantastic year! Cheers!
So my next post will be posted next year! (Well just ignore the blogger time, I'm too lazy to change it).
Right, see you next yearrrr!
Bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment