Tuesday, January 26, 2010

*.

Hello!

I really shouldn't be here right now since I'm supposed to try and do the Math worksheet that Mrs Loy gave during the A Math period. Roar. I (wth) spent the whole period trying to do the dumbass question 1. Guess what? I didn't even do half of it. Damn you, cumulative graph.

Got back the test papers. Failed Math (well that was expected, but then I had 6 marks worth of careless mistakes, which means that I'd have passed). !!!!!!!

It's CA week next week. Cheeeers!
Yeah, right.

Oh that reminds me. I'm supposed to do something for the counselor later. Or she'll be back to haunt me daily. Nightmare ah.

Legacy was crap.
Oh shit. I need $22 to pay my chinese shit.
Damn it.
I'm praying for $ to drop from the sky.
Ha, ha.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment