Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Round and rrrroooouuuunnnddd.

Yo!

I realized that no one actually knows my new URL.
Ha, ha, ha.

It's alright, I'll tell you guys about it sooner or later.

So, the 'O' level results are finally out...
Okay, I admit, I was being quite an ass for not staying behind and couldn't help any bit when I text you guys.
Forgive me!

It's probably because I'm so used to not doing well that I just run out of words to use to comfort people. Pathetic?

But well... It's all over. I'm quite sure that people have been telling you all to put everything behind you and focus on your future. I've been told countless times that it's not the end no matter what happens. So do tell that to yourself too (since I'm quite sure you people have told me that before).
Good luck in whatever you (all of you!) may be doing in the future. I suddenly feel that our school's values are indeed rather useful. I shall not recite it here (as if you people haven't heard of it often enough), but do think about it occasionally. LOL.

Oh we've got a half day off thanks to the good results (according to Mrs Lim). Awesome.
-

Alright, I had E Math test today. The paper itself was relatively simple, but I didn't manage to finish it. Spent too much time at the Trigo question. I reallllly hate Trigo. >:(

-

There have been lots of trouble these few days, and it's driving me crazy. My phone is a piece of junk that lags and switches off by itself when I need it to be working.

Hmmm. I've been trying really hard to not go boomz when I'm pissed off. Hahaha. I don't know how it happens since it just happens (lame?). I know that apologizing is pretty much useless. But I can assure you all that I won't bite/ eat you up no matter what happens. I'm not that kind of person. Hahaha.

I'm going to cut my nails later.
Why do we have to assemble in the courtyard? It really sucks to be all sweaty and sticky early in the morning.

-

Night!!!!

Shit, I still can't think of anything to buy for my sister's birthday. HELP!!!

By the way I know that my grammar and all (anything that has to do with English, which is everything) are horrible. Can I create a Gina language so that I can ace it? Grr.

No comments:

Post a Comment