Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ah!


Wowwww I haven't posted for 2 months!!

Well school has been crazy.

But now we're kind of slacking till studio project comes. Which is in probably 1-2 weeks? I will enjoy the free time we have as of now though!

I have no school on monday and tuesday fro
m next week onwards till the holidays. :) Because those two modules (communication skills and drawing& illustration) are officially finished!! I've yet to fail any of the assignments and I hope to keep it that way.

The 7th month is approaching soon and I'm a little scared. Whoops. I've been hearing a lot of stories from my classmates and it's frightening!

Oh. I'll show you guys something.

This will be printed on a hoodie for the design& society module assignment. Does it look like me? It is supposed to! :( I almost died trying to figure out how to use adobe illustrator.
I'm really worried about the presentation! Because they said that there will be about 100+ people listening!

What's on my mind lately?
School.
Homework.
Assignments.
Presentations.

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment