I went to brush my teeth (we brush our teeth in the toilet located at the master bed room = my parents' room) a while ago, and while I was inside the toilet and my father was supposed to be ALREADY sleeping, I could hear him cursing AT ME throughout (my mum's still watching tv at the living room, so it was only him and me in the room with the door closed) and he went out to take the fan that I was using into their room (so now they have 2 fans and I have none-.- It rained the whole day today, HOW warm can it be?!). ***Edit: True enough, I heard him switching off one of the fan just a minute ago. He took the fan only because he didn't want me to have it, don't you think? WTH!
When I was done brushing, I walked out (left the bathroom door ajar, everyone does that because that door is a little faulty) and before I closed the master bedroom's door he got up and SLAMMED the bathroom door shut.
What I DON'T get isn't that he's using 2 fans or that he was cursing at me or that he slammed the door. What I REALLY DON'T get is that why the hell is he doing all this when my mum/ sis aren't around. I mean, he was like PERFECTLY normal when they were there. Coward!!!!!
This situation is somewhat similar to what happened during year 2009's cny eve. He only started lashing out when my sis went out and my mum went to work. Just now....-> He started cursing only after I shut the bedroom's door.
Just because I don't argue back doesn't mean that I'm the best person for him to throw all his anger on- is what I would like to say, but I really can't be bothered. A 51 year old man doing something like that?!?!?!
@@ Do I sound childish now? Gah, I got it from HIM.
*rant rant rant rant rant*
I find it absolutely annoying and funny at the same time. A big bad guy like him is afraid of 2 women. Blergh.
This is just 1 out of the uncountable reasons to look down on him.
HAI.
ReplyDeleteI still've yet to fix a date with you. :B ><
Anyway, I realised your pale blue/grey fish is quite blur. I can't seem to feed it exclusively cuz the other fish (especially the red/vermilion ones) are faster. -.- HAHA random fact of the day.
Okthxbai I luv you! :) :*