Monday, May 2, 2011

AFK.

Hello!
Long time no blog. >.>

Been (sort of ) busy with school lately and my net's being insane as well so couldn't get the chance to blog. Right now, I'm stealing free wireless (how can I steal when it's free LOL) at Macs!

The only downside would be that I don't feel like I'm getting any privacy. Because it's a PH today, the place is kind of filled so I'm sitting at the middle of nowhere where everyone can see what I'm doing. Normally I'd choose to sit in a corner to keep a low profile. Hahahaha.

School's been okay. We just draw nonstop. I have 2 more drawings to do that is due tomorrow. But we go to school for a few hours everyday, so it's quite slacky (if you simply look at my timetable and nothing else).

Bought a new computer, which cost a BOMB. And their Adobe Web Premium for Mac is OFS so we got to wait till June. T_T

Been spending quite a lot of money recently, so I'm trying really hard to avoid buying anything. I wonder if it'll work -.-

So how's everyone? I'm about to go home, but I wanna wait for the videos to finish loading so that I can watch them at home later ^^

My current net connection takes about 2 hours to load a 10 minutes video, and I can't even open any tabs while loading the video. I emailed starhub about it and it has been slightly over a week and all they've told me was to wait while their technician try and resolve the matter. I should really pay a visit to them instead of waiting pointlessly and PAYING pointlessly. What a hassle wth.

Anyone encountering the problem where you're only receiving an average of about 50kbps instead of 1000000x more? 1000000x more is an exaggeration, but by right I should be receiving MUCH more than the mere 50kbps. Seriously. I used to be getting at an average of 1.2mbps. 1.2mps = 1200kbps? @@
I have to admit that I was being a total cheapskate and chose a cheap net, but that net isn't supposed to be giving me such connection still!!!!

-End of ranting-

I have school from 9-1 tomorrow. 4 hours of drawing (1 module per day). The computer labs are really colddddd that we shiver like mad even when we wear extra clothing. Perhaps I should bring a heater along. LOL, never would have thought that we'd need such thing in Singapore@@

Aye. There's this mother and her pair of children placing their takeaway next to me (sorry, I'm selfish to be sitting at a 4 seater table) and they bought about 4 huge bagfuls?? Must be having a party.

To anyone that's reading this and we haven't met for ages: PLEASE have a date with me soon. I haven't seen any of you for too long~~~~~

Byebye.

2 comments:

  1. HI DARLING!!!

    We'll meet sometime k. (Istill'veyettogetyouyourbirthdaypresentheh).

    Much luv!

    Deb(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOOOOO!!!
    Gah I'm missing you so much ~!@#$%^&*()_+

    ReplyDelete