Monday, May 2, 2011

:(

I've just finished filling up the 10 pages (this week's quota) in my sketchbook. The maid probably thought that I went crazy. Note that I've never drawn a single thing in front of her before. *awkward*

This is my out of shape and absolutely insufficient shading of my right hand:Sorry, I forgot to rotate it. :S

Oh yeah, I bought myself a printer/ scanner/ photocopier!!!! (It's the 3-in-1 thing, but let's just pretend that I bought 3 items. :)

Got ignored 123456789 times by the staff(s) in Ch******** located in P****** P***** before I finally managed to wave one to me and s*e was giving me the 'you won't be buying so I shouldn't talk too much' look.

(Haha I didn't mention the outlet/ mall/ gender of the staff aye~)

Did I mention that I'm into Girls' Generation?! Omg it's the end of the world.
I don't stalk them (in all forms wahhh), but I was listening so many of their songs (not really my choice since the radio was blasting away with their songs) and I ended up getting hooked. Went 'yahoooo' over Mr. Taxi. Rofl!

I have a mosquito bite on my left eyelid :( Swollen eye gahhhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment