Hello! Haven't been blogging for a few days huh.
Haha. Uh mostly was because there was pretty much nothing to blog about. But it was also because I spent most of the time online searching for a suitable graphic card for this laptop. Yeah, because I used my own Operation System CD, that's why the driver disk wasn't suitable and thus I couldn't install the drivers and etc, which was mainly responsible for all the lag that I was getting. Hur.
Anyway my grand aunt gave me a phone. Yay. So now I can return Yi Yun's spare phone and need not worry about being phoneless till my current contract ends.
I wasn't aware that next week's the March Hols. Woah woah. Hahaha. TPC after that. Damn. I either did well or damn badly for the subjects. Those combined ones... Well I did well for one half (like better than normal) and damn damn damn badly for the other half (2/25 for SS wth).
Oh. We got back our English Radio Talk Show results. Hahaha. Yeah, the CA that I was so afraid of. My group got 24/30 (80%!). WOOT. I'm just lucky that I was in that group. Seriously. That came as a shock, but I'm fine with subtracting a few marks to give it to them if they want. I passed the Comprehension CA by a little, and I think that we're getting back our Composition tomorrow. The one about... Great I can't remember the topic.
Well whatever. I'm just hoping that I'll pass it. So far I'm quite surprised by my languages' marks. 71.5% for higher chinese!!!!! :) <----- I've not gotten anything higher than 70 since like 3 years ago.
Hopefully we don't have to be called back during the March Holidays. I don't want to go back.
-
Oh. Legacy . I wasn't even pissed so stop asking me to chill-.- Anyway. Nobody said anything about the groupings and etc. So don't just assume that I will know since I'm always excluded from the groupings most of the time. Walao.
-
I can't wait for the end of year Chalet for 21. Hahaha.
Even though it's still so far away. Lmao. I agree with Jane. We should organise some overseas thing. Hahaha.
-
Right. I have to restart my computer for the updates to take effect.
Byebye.
I don't bite!!!!!!!!!!!@@@@@@@@@@
No comments:
Post a Comment