Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wtf.

The fact that our eyes always meet means... you've been watching me too, right?

Eurgh.

Newsflash...
I am feeling rather stupid.

/fail


-

Stupid damn TPC.
Anyway I'm screwed...
So if anything happens to me on Saturday, please do not come to my funeral.

-.-

Well the maid's angry with me I guess. I didn't eat the rice that she cooked. Correction. I didn't eat the rice that smelled SPOILT in the rice cooker.

I'd rather starve.

Besides, I can do fine without dinner.
It's lunch that I can't do without.

O.O

-

I think that I might be crazy.
I have got no explanations as to why I've got sudden urges at times to just murder everyone.
Rofl.

-

You know.
I just don't feel like completing my sec 4 year.
Look at what I do in school.

-

I should wait till I turn 17 .

No comments:

Post a Comment