HAHAHAHA.
I don't know if I've mentioned this before....
But there was this point of time where I shared a blog with Denise.
I believe that I was a sec 2 student then. Which means that Denise was in sec 1.
Hahaha.
Hilarious.
Wanna reaaaad?
ubu-imperator.blogspot.com
It was really stupid.
You think that I'm acting/ pretending a lot now?
Well look at how I was last time.
Rofl.
Denise's still the same.
Well not really. But roughly lah yah.
Hahahaha. It's quite ridiculous. I deleted that blog if I'm not wrong. So what went wrong uh? It's still there.
I'll probably revisit it again after 10 years.
Lmao.
Alright.
I got a new phone. O.O
Advance present from my grand aunt.
She's too nice to me. I've already planned that I'll set aside 1/4 of my salary to give it to her every month when I start working. (uh that is if I can get hired-.-)
Noppppe.
The phone's nothing fancy. I'm not suitable for anything cool (iPhone ahem). I'll be too worried about scratching it-.-
And you all know that I'm bad at preserving things.
Plus I'm a cheapo freak.
Oh. Walao.
Where the hell is my snail mail?
I've been waiting for more than a month!
ROAR.
IR is starting next week.
Argh, the horror.
I don't even want to think about it. It's too scary. Makes me feel like I'm gonna sit for the Os next month or something.
Is there any remedial tomorrow? :(
Lol actually I'm quite fine with it. But I prefer having remedial with the whole class than just the few of us.
I'm being lame again. Asking questions when I know that no one's gonna answer them.
Hahaha.
-
I went to stalk some people online just now.
Well people that I knew online, but lost contact cause I don't log on blah blah blah (whatever place that I met them) anymore ever since my HP laptop died.
My mum wants to repair it.
But it's already so old (about 10 years?) so it's rather pointless.
And I don't really feel like lugging it all the way back to Pasir Ris. O.O||
-
I'm being random tonight.
I don't know, really.
I've got this really weird logic. Hahahaha how ironic, whoever will match 'weird' with 'logic' anyway-.-
Oh.
I've always thought that if someone's sad or feeling down, another person will feel happier than usual. Which means that the 'happier' person stole the 'happiness' from the 'sad' person. Get it? LOL.
Never tried explaining that view to anyone before. Cause I know that I'm gonna get laughed at. Seeeee. You're laughing and thinking that I'm an idiot.
Walao.
-
I digressed again.
Anyway. Denise is feeling sad:(
So whoever that managed to read this before tomorrow, please do plan something to cheer her up.
I'm intending to make a xiao ren for her and bring 10 pairs of shoes.
HAHAHA.
-
This is a pretty long post.
Haven't been posting so much for a long time uh?
(You know that I don't have the $ to fight a lawsuit if someone sues me right?)
So I should be a little nicer? ..............................
ROAR.
I'm not going anywhere with this stupid brain of mine, so I'll probably ask someone to solve it for me.
Thank you in advance rofl.
OOI GEENA LION.
ReplyDeleteYou have a blog yo? :D
HAHA.
I haven't been blogging for like ages.
TSK.
LOVEYOU<3
Yahhhhhhh. I do! Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit!
Love you too^^
Twelve<3
GINALEEEEEEEEEE.
ReplyDeleteWhy didn't you reply to my SMS that day mansxz. Miss you can. D: AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY K! I really really hope we can meet up soon, but till that day comes, I send you all my love.
<3<3 Deb
Opps sorry didn't see your comment ><
ReplyDeleteUh you texted me? I don't remember seeing it. Gahhhh sorry! Rofl.
Yup I miss you a lot too xD
Don't worry about the present. You know that I'm fine without any. ^^V
Hope to see you soon!