Hello!
Look, I didn't die!! Rofl.
Yeah, O level results were released on Monday. I was, and still am very disappointed with my english grade. Would have gotten below 20 if I fared like I normally did! Roarrr.
I placed NYP for 1st choice and TP as second.
I'm hoping (totally) that I won't get chuck in RP. (no offense, I just personally do not prefer RP, that's all!)
Anyway, met up with Asyiqin this morning, since I was supposed to visit TP and attend their Design school's talk. Hur, I waited for her under the SUN for 40 minutes! >:( *Shows my absolutely pissed off face*
Well ate brunch (haha?) in her school's canteen.
She was trying to persuade me all the way to go TP. >.>
And she called me a bimbo. All I did was to comment that the plastic cups looked rather 'plastic-y'!!!
12 pm came around too quick for my liking rofl.
It was great seeing her again even though she made me wait for so long!!!
I've submitted my school choices. The posting results will be out after 2 weeks. Aww man. All the best everyone!
Hopefully Mel gets into SP eh!
Byebye--
No comments:
Post a Comment