Monday, January 3, 2011

Eh???

Hello, am back again.

Anyway, I watched this Korean stars sports event thing (forgot the exact name oops) with my sister the other day (we stayed up the whole night rofl) and this all female group, Sistar caught my attention since one of them can run really fast and won almost all the races. @@

Then I heard from someone (prefers to not be named zzz) about them again. Are they good? You tell me. I've never been interested in Kpop (or anything similar) so I have no idea what to comment. After all, I don't know what they are singing at all as well.



The rapper (wearing white.. jacket), is very pretty. Nice legs too. (sorry) Rofl. And she reminded me of Johanna when I first saw her during the sports event 'thing'. It also reminded me that I FORGOT to call Joh and co up to wish them merry xmas and a happy new year. Oops.

Enjoyed the video?

No comments:

Post a Comment