Yosh~
The sky's kind of.... red right now. That's a sign that it's going to rain later on right? Still, it's a nice color. Seems like I take notice of such thing when staying on the 11th floor as compared to 6th floor. ^^v
I dislike going to Suntec. Yet I'm going once again this week. Sighhhh.
Anyway, the 9 o'clock show [Breakout] airing on channel 8 freaks me out (lol). See why I don't watch TV. Hehhh.
Finished chomping down 2 whole complete bars of hersheys all by myself earlier on. No good. >.> My net's really slow right now so I can't really do much online since the web pages take forever (uhmmmm) to load.
The maid (no, not the movie) was ultra mega shock just now when I told her that there's no school tomorrow. I'm rather sure that she's quite sick of seeing me at home all day longgg. Poor me (?).
Aye, I'm going to read some..... book right now. Heh heh, I read Shopaholic. xD 'Borrowed' from my sister. Yup, there's nothing wrong with it. The stories are entertaining enough!!! There's this new one that came out recently (saw it on Popular's magazine, the one that gives 20% voucher!!!).
Don't laugh. Or roll your eyes.
Byezxc.
PS. Not alike at all!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment