Tuesday, February 23, 2010

>:(

Woah.
Am I just plain unlucky or what-.-'

My HP laptop just died on me. Yes, it's spoilt. I can't even switch it on, so how the hell can I repair it? Walao.
Not that it's really surprising that it finally broke down, but I was doing the EL research HALFWAY, meaning that I've got some stuff down already, and the whole bloody thing just boomz and everything's gone.
Grr.
So now I've got to redo.
But not right now.
Cause this computer has got a lot of outdated stuff, so I need to install/ update quite a lot of things. Stupid right.

Good thing that I've got a spare computer.
But this one sucks even more since it's really laggy since it's 2nd handed, and I don't have the computer discs, meaning that I can't reboot it to make it less laggy.

Apart from all that, I REALLY have to install firefox. I can't stand ie lol.

-

Right.

I haven't even bathe yet.
Argh.

Soooooooooo irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment