Thursday, February 25, 2010

LYX.

Hello.

This week's Bleach/ Naruto are both so depressssssing! Boo.
I thought that it'd make me feel happier since it always does lol. But since it's reaching the climax of the story... It's when all the evil people are killing the good ones.

Walao.

-

Friday tomorrow!~
Going out for lunch at Ikea. LOL. Had a meal there once, and from what I canh remember, the food was actually quite alright. HAHA I can't wait.

I'm gonna do a lot of math this weekend. Yeahhhhhh, I mean it.
Grr.
I'm gonna lock this computer up with some password like 'fwshtrnherhib'. So that I won't be able to use it even if I want to. Hahaha.

Bought envelopes and stamps today!
I bought the cheapskate envelopes lol. Saved 20 cents. o.o
I didn't know that the stamps cost 26 cents each now. I still thought that it was 23 cents for one okay.
I'm really outdated huh.
Hahaha.

Man.
So many people are feeling depressed nowadays.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment