Hello I'm back again.
I've more or less settled the lagging issue of this computer.
Though it's still pretty laggy. -.-
Because there's only 1 USB port on this laptop, I can only choose to use it for my port internet or the mouse. The multi port thing doesn't work for this computer since it gets reallllly laggy. Thus right now I'm using the touch pad. Hmpf.
I've done the research for the radio show, and have already sent it to Le Xuan. Gonna send it to Ji Seon (she's helping me to print it, heh thank you Ji Seon!) in a while.
Whew. I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to do anything again today.
-
So the Math test was postponed to next week.
Haha.
I didn't have E Math remedial today since Mrs Loy couldn't make it. Today passed pretty quickly.
Mr Peh's life story was really really really interesting. Can't wait to hear more of it. :P
Hahahaha.
-
I forgot to buy stamp and envelope on my way back just now. Good thing that the post office is just downstairs.
-
Oh yes.
Today.
Hahaha. I thought that this particular someone was ____ but today, I noticed that it was actually a _____.
I felt rather disappointed even though it's really none of my business.
:$
-
Okay, it's Thursday tomorrow. I don't have Geog remedial (haha awesome!) so that means that I can come home early.
'Triple science' periods tomorrow... There's A Math and Assembly as well.
Hm.
I'm done using computer.
Hahaha byebye!
No comments:
Post a Comment