Wednesday, February 3, 2010

euforia.

Damn CAs!!

I can't wait for the week to end. But I don't want next week to come. Boo.

Anyway I don't think I need to tell you all about how I think I did for the papers.
Hahaha.

Oh. Please tell me that there's no Chinese tomorrow. Hmpf. I can't do the homework. I don't even understand the questions. Who knew that there are actually so many different methods to write chinese composition?!?!?!

Grr.

Oh. English speech! There are 2 things that I'm really scared of. (well actually more than that, but just let it slide lah okay haha)

1) English (hnrogngnaeofburehg)
2) Talking in front of EVERYONE (ROAR)

Urgh.

But I'm glad that it was over.

Though I think that there are more to come.

Why can't we just stick to writing compo and doing compre?
:(

-

Well right now I'm waiting for iTunes to load. It's taking such a long time.

-

Damn CNY.
I've never hated it so much before.

Stop telling me what to do. Grr. The more you command me, the more I'll rebel. Muahahaha.
Uh but yeah. This is so annnnoying.

I know. I'm always annoyed at everything. But still-.- I'm sure that you'll be annoyed too if you were me.
RIGHT?!

Roar.

-

Ohhh... Need to bring money for the English thing tomorrow. Can't remember if it's $22 or $12-.-''''

Okay, Geography paper tomorrrrow!
Coast huh.
I think I'll drown.
LOL.

Bye lah bye!

2 comments:

  1. Hi it's your annoyingbestfriend here hahaha. Why you so full of complaints one?? Must learn to count your blessings. Like me! I know you've been a blessing to me. :) But I also needa complain lah huh- WHERE'S YOUR TAGBOARD??!? HAHAHAHAHA. Anyhow. See you sometime soon; hopefully before the end of this week yeah! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, ANNOYING friend huh. Boo.
    Aiya I'm just unhappy with everything. Eh not like you don't know that humans are never satisfied right. Heh!!
    Oh, I'm too lazy to stick a tagboard in. I've forgotten all the coding stuff. Oops. Just leave comments lah. I'll see them. I think. Haha.

    Yeah, don't need to hope liao. We met just now!! Lol.
    Okay, enjoy JC life.

    ~

    ReplyDelete