Monday, February 15, 2010

GOT.

Hello.

School on Wednesday. Somehow I'm already dreading for it. Hahaha.
I just can't seem to find anything that I can enjoy.
Zz.

Well so since I'm here, it means that I didn't die during the cny eve. The family stuff were alright.

Yesterday was fun. Movie was entertaining, the food was awesome. Hahaha!
But it seemed like everyone went to the airport or something, since there were so many people.

Refused to go to my uncle's house today, thus I spent the whole day at Aljunied doing nothing.

I'll probably head down to Bedok tomorrow. Since spending the whole day at home again doesn't sound appealing at all.
Weird, since I've never had that problem before-.-

The weather's freaking warm. I'm bathing like what, 4 times a day? Zzz.

-

I was clearing the mails in the grandcross inbox just now, and actually found some old stuff. Haha. The good old timesssss.
I found the photos that were taken in the outing at ECP with Melina, Ain and Audre in year 2008. The one that Asyiqin couldn't come (I think). Hahaha, I've totally forgotten about that outing. Maybe I might be able to find a blog post about it in my old blog hmm?
Well it was during mid october, when the final years were just over I think. So I didn't know that I was gonna get retained yet. Hmm.

Frankly speaking (lol), I DO actually regret for not putting in any effort in my studies during that year. Skipping school, classes, remedials and all.. Even if I was physically there in the class, I was either sleeping or dreaming away. And I've never done a single piece of homework. Woah. Horrible year. I can't exactly blame it on that incident (ahem), since I could probably still do okay if I wanted to. Was I stupid or was I stupid-.-

But then again, it's not as if I'm exactly doing damn well right now either. Still stuck at the bottom of the class and all. I wonder if I can actually make it till the O levels.

How exactly will someone like me that have been slacking away since Secondary 1 be able to do well lol. I'm having a huge headache for Math-.- I don't even know the lower sec stuff since Mr Yap totally killed everything.

Woah.
Anyway I'm getting off track.

-

I was just wanting wish everyone a Happy Chinese New Year, Happy Valentines!~

Hahaha.

-

I'm gay.
I'm really really gay.

And I really hate the word 'forever'.


ROAR.

-

I want ang paos.
I can give you oranges to exchange for them:)

-

Byebye.

I need a haircut. My hair's annoying me.

No comments:

Post a Comment