Hello.
I think I'm posting about twice a week eh? Haha.
Anyway it's gonna be March soon, which means that mid years are approaching. Urgh.
Horrible.
Oh yeah. I heard that there will be a TPC for the term 1 results. Like wth.
I did rather badly. Haha nothing new lah yeah.
I got a 51/65 for HMT. Damn shocking, but I felt that the paper was alright so yeah. Plus I'm sure that I was just lucky. Seeing that I got a freaking B3 for o level chinese. Damn it?
Combined humans = dead.
For SS... Got 15/25 for SBQ, and 2/25 for SEQ. LOL. Sorry, was in a damn bad mood on that day when we were having the SEQ paper. But I wonder if I broke the record uh. For getting the lowest marks. Hah.
17/25 for Lit. That's okay since I didn't study for Lit at all.
We got scolded by Mdm Haryati (is that how you spell her name?) for not being serious I think. Not sure cause I dozed off when she started her lecture. Heard some of it from Denise. o.O
Passed Geog, but I forgot my marks. Lol.
Failed Math. No single digit, but nothing to be proud of either.
What else?
I think that I've already mentioned that I passed combined science...
That's about it right. Haha.
Don't know anything about English yet. Hopefully I'll pass since I really do not want to fail it and then get into remedial.
Damn stupid marks.
You know, I actually score better for subjects that I didn't really study.
Walao what's wrong with me. The study technique? Or am I just really screwed up-.-
Grr.
Lol no point getting all crazy here.
But hopefully things will get better. I'm scared for the Math spring test. Probability. AHHH. Are you trying to kill me or something.
-
Uh the maid's watching the show on channel 5 right now. I've got no idea what show is that, but she's kind of squealing/ giggling away. So weird.
-
Oh.
My phone's partially spoilt.
I can't call anyone, but I can pick up your calls. Which is practically useless since I hardly pick up calls anyway. You can call my house phone if you can to.
Stupid phone.
I'm not sure if it's the brand or the model that sucks. Either way, my phone sucks. Hah.
I'll love you to death if you can buy me a cheapskate phone that costs like $30. <3
Advance birthday/ xmas/ whatever occasion for 10 years?
It's worth it okay.
Thank you in advance.
-
So I was gonna do the research on the English project thing, but apparently I left my task paper in school. -.-
Well I'll do it tomorrow. Since Le Xuan says that we have to do it by Wednesday. So no hurry I guess. Plus I don't think I know her email address anyway, so it doesn't matter if I do it today or tomorrow.
-
Okay, I guess that's enough for today. Heh.
Good night. (Y)
-
Ohhhhhh.
I saw your sms Deborah. I was too lazy to wrestle with my phone to text you a reply.
Haha.
Yeah I miss you a lot too. Hahaha. Hope to meet you soon too. I don't want to wait till next year to meet kay. ^^
HELLO DEBORAH HERE.
ReplyDeleteYour phone ah... D: I try see if we can meet on Saturday or something k! Ahhhhhhhhhh. I wanna go back to TKGS can. Stupid timetable, seriously. Always ending at 4/5/6pm. Grrr.
IMY!
Night.
Saturday? Hahaha..
ReplyDeleteYeah, JC life's hectic uh?
Must jiayou!!!
^^